Thai Christian have been supporting the Boonrang family since 2010. They run the organisation Zera Ministry, which is about community, about life, and about transformative development. Their mission is to sow the seed of the Gospel holistically in individuals and communities to bring forth new life. This is their mission statement:
- We seek to creatively meet the spiritual, social, physical, and emotional needs of those who are disadvantaged.
- We strive to bring about development in marginalized border communities in the areas of public health, agriculture, education, and micro-enterprise promotion.
- We seek opportunities to establish and build relationships, elevate the reputation of local believers, and provide resources for communities to improve their quality of life in a sustainable manner.
- We hold crucial to the mission our partnership with the local church and strive to facilitate the vision of the church and equip its leaders to be sent out.
- We desire to partner with other organizations, government entities, and groups that share our heart and vision.